CLASSIC 60 Aquarium with Standard Light - 16 gallon
Free standard shipping on orders over $100
Contiguous US Shipping Rates and Estimates*
Free Shipping*: We offer free shipping to qualifying orders over $100 after any discounts have been applied at check-out.
For Calculated Shipping Rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on carrier rates for a distance of delivery and weight.
*Freight Shipping: Some items require freight shipping and will be charged a $150 shipping fee. Please note that after the carrier receives a freight shipment, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. They typically will require a 4-hour window or more for delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present and available to sign for the delivery.
- Chic and minimalist design — biOrb aquariums add a sense of joy and wonder to your home. This 16-gallon CLASSIC acrylic aquarium is inspired by the simple beauty of a classic fishbowl, a 360-degree view so you can admire all aspects of your biOrb
- Quick and easy set-up — Includes everything you need to start your hobby. After the quick aquarium set-up, add your choice of biOrb décor.
- Acrylic aquarium — Acrylic is 10 times stronger and 23% clearer than glass. Acrylic is also a good insulator, so you don't lose as much heat as you would with a glass aquarium.
- Long-lasting LED lighting — The standard white LED lighting will give your biOrb a classic ambiance. The lighting has an easy on and off switch.
- 5-step Filtration — Ensures clear, healthy water with biological, mechanical and chemical filtration, water stabilization and oxygenation
- Filter Cartridge — Fitted at the bottom of the aquarium, because that is where most of the fish waste goes. Easy to replace when it's time for routine maintenance.
- Ceramic media — Surrounds the filter cartridge at the bottom of the aquarium. Over time their honeycomb structure is populated with good bacteria that neutralizes ammonia and nitrates from the fish.
- Low Voltage — All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V universal transformer
- Quiet Air Pump — Pump is designed for quiet operation and stability
- Easy Feeding Access — Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium
- Easy Maintenance — Depending on your choice of fish species, you may only need around 15 minutes of maintenance per month with our biOrb Service Kit (sold separately)
- 2 year limited warranty
Aquarium, air pump, LED lighting, transformer, water treatments, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic media, and instruction manual
|Weight (full)||130 lbs.|
|Line Voltage||12V AC|
|Warranty||2 years limited warranty|