Free standard shipping on orders over $100
Contiguous US Shipping Rates and Estimates*
Free Shipping*: We offer free shipping to qualifying orders over $100 after any discounts have been applied at check-out.
For Calculated Shipping Rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on carrier rates for a distance of delivery and weight.
*Freight Shipping: Some items require freight shipping and will be charged a $150 shipping fee. Please note that after the carrier receives a freight shipment, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. They typically will require a 4-hour window or more for delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present and available to sign for the delivery.
- Basic routine maintenance can keep your biOrb clean and clear and its inhabitants happy.
- The biOrb Maintenance Kit includes two service kits, 4 cleaning pads, water optimiser, air stone, polish and cloth, and instructions.
- All-in-one biOrb Service Kit contains everything you need to complete the 4–6-week routine maintenance on your biOrb: filter cartridge, acrylic-safe cleaning pad, all-natural, non-toxic water conditioner and biological booster packet, and instructions
- The filter cartridge contains clean ‘mechanical filtration’ and new ‘chemical filtration’. It is also easy to change – a few simple twists are all it takes.
- The lint free cleaner pad has rough and smooth sides to remove any little algae spots, bits of dirt, etc.
- When you change your filter cartridge you should also do a partial water change and replace 1/3 of the aquarium water with new water. Use the water treatment packets included in this kit when you add the new water.
- biOrb Water Optimiser improves biological filtration, removes impurities and benefits the well-being of your fish. It is 100% natural and completely safe. You can't overdose your aquarium with this fluid. Add a dose every week to help keep your aquarium crystal clear.
- The high gloss acrylic polish and microfiber cloth are used to repel dust and resist fingerprints on acrylic aquariums.
- The air stone diffuses the bubbles in your biOrb. Over time they clog up. To maintain oxygen levels, it is a good idea to replace it every 6 months.
- Frequency of filter changes depends on the size of your biOrb and the fish stocking level. Please refer to your biOrb instructions for further details.
- This kit is suitable for all biOrb aquariums.