Free standard shipping on orders over $100
Contiguous US Shipping Rates and Estimates*
Free Shipping*: We offer free shipping to qualifying orders over $100 after any discounts have been applied at check-out.
For Calculated Shipping Rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on carrier rates for a distance of delivery and weight.
*Freight Shipping: Some items require freight shipping and will be charged a $150 shipping fee. Please note that after the carrier receives a freight shipment, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. They typically will require a 4-hour window or more for delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present and available to sign for the delivery.
- biOrb aquarium’s filtration system ensures clear, healthy water with biological, mechanical and chemical filtration
- The Pearl Media surrounds the filter cartridge at the bottom of the aquarium and is the key biological aspect of the filtration system
- This media’s structure becomes populated with good bacteria that neutralizes ammonia and nitrates from the fish
- The smooth surface and circular shape of the Pearl Media are perfect for aquariums that have bottom-feeding inhabitants
- The Pearl Media is made of Quartz and flux and will not change the pH value of the water
- Each pearl is between 10-12mm diameter
- You can add more Pearl Media to your biOrb to increase the area for filtration
- The media should not be removed during routine maintenance, however replacing some of the media every year or so can help to keep the filtration efficient
- Only replace one third of your media at a time and wait at least a month before replacing any more
- This media is suitable for all biOrb aquariums
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Contains 2.2 lbs. of Pearl Media. The number of 2.2 lb. bags required to fill an aquarium is dependent on the aquarium size.
2.2 lbs. Pearl Media