Treasure Chest Sculpture
Free standard shipping on orders over $100
Contiguous US Shipping Rates and Estimates*
Free Shipping*: We offer free shipping to qualifying orders over $100 after any discounts have been applied at check-out.
For Calculated Shipping Rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on carrier rates for a distance of delivery and weight.
*Freight Shipping: Some items require freight shipping and will be charged a $150 shipping fee. Please note that after the carrier receives a freight shipment, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. They typically will require a 4-hour window or more for delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present and available to sign for the delivery.
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN — biOrb sculptures are carefully designed and handcrafted by aquatics décor designer Samuel Baker to awaken your senses and let your creativity run free. The biOrb Treasure Chest Sculpture has a classic design, with steampunk styling, pops of metallic colors, and detailed jewels.
- THE CENTERPIECE OF YOUR UNDERWATER WORLD — When decorating your aquarium, use this sculpture as a centerpiece to set the theme. It's designed with a hole in the center to effortlessly slides over the biOrb bubble tube.
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED — This element fits in any CUBE or FLOW aquarium, TUBE 35, LIFE 30, CLASSIC 30, and HALO 30 biOrb aquariums. It is 5.7 x 5.6 x 6.8 inches (145 x 142 x 173 mm) in size.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN — The ceramic resin blend used to create our décor is non-toxic, easy to clean, and durable. Simply remove, rinse, and return the components to your aquarium to maintain their pristine appearance.
- COMPATIBILITY IS KEY— All biOrb decorations are compatible with freshwater or saltwater aquarium setups. So, you can create your dream underwater oasis regardless of the type of aquatic environment you prefer.
Treasure Chest Sculpture x 1
5.7 x 5.6 x 6.8 inches (145 x 142 x 173 mm)
any CUBE or FLOW; TUBE 35, LIFE 30, CLASSIC 30, and HALO 30