Sea Urchins Set
Free standard shipping on orders over $100
Contiguous US Shipping Rates and Estimates*
Free Shipping*: We offer free shipping to qualifying orders over $100 after any discounts have been applied at check-out.
For Calculated Shipping Rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout based on carrier rates for a distance of delivery and weight.
*Freight Shipping: Some items require freight shipping and will be charged a $150 shipping fee. Please note that after the carrier receives a freight shipment, they will contact you to schedule a delivery time. They typically will require a 4-hour window or more for delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, must be present and available to sign for the delivery.
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN — biOrb decorative elements are carefully designed and handcrafted by aquatics décor designer Samuel Baker to awaken your senses and let your creativity run free. The biOrb Sea Urchin Set includes three (3) intricately detailed replica sea urchins of varying shapes, sizes, and beige hues.
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR UNDERWATER WORLD — When decorating, use the biOrb Sea Urchin Set to add texture and levels to the foreground, while accenting the bottom of your aquarium.
- CONVENIENTLY SIZED — These decorations fit in any aquarium. The large urchin is 5 x 2 inches (130 x 50 mm), the medium urchin is 4 x 2 inches (95 x 50 mm), and the small urchin is 3 x 2 inches (65 x 50 mm).
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN — The ceramic resin blend used to create our décor is non-toxic, easy to clean, and durable. Simply remove, rinse, and return the components to your aquarium to maintain their pristine appearance.
- COMPATIBILITY IS KEY— All biOrb decorations are compatible with freshwater or saltwater aquarium setups. So, you can create your dream underwater oasis regardless of the type of aquatic environment you prefer.
|Dimensions (S)||3 x 2 inches (65 x 50 mm)|
|Dimensions (M)||4 x 2 inches (95 x 50 mm)|
|Dimensions (L)||5 x 2 inches (130 x 50 mm),|
|Suitable for||all biOrb aquariums|